- 1/2 Wagco Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Wagco Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 eggplants, cut into half inch slices
- 3 zucchinis cut into half inch slices
- 2 green bell peppers cut into half inch slices
Whisk olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Toss eggplants, zucchinis, and bell peppers in soy sauce marinade. Marinate for about 45 minutes.
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove vegetables from marinade, shaking off excess.
Grill vegetables on preheated grill until tender, 10 to 15 minutes, brushing vegetables with marinade. Transfer cooked vegetables to a platter and serve with any remaining marinade.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*