- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 10 large basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons Wagco Traditional Balsmaic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Wagco Favalosa Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Cut all of your grape or cherry tomatoes in half and place into a large mixing bowl. Place basil in with tomato mixture.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Pour dressing over tomato mixture. Toss to coat.
Serve at room temperature, or chill for 2 hours before serving.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*