- 3 tablespoons Wagco Favalosa Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Wagco Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Try with Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 small-to-medium cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and sliced or diced
- 4 cucumbers , thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic until blended. Season with salt and pepper.
Add the avocado and cucumbers to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper if necessary. Serve immediately.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*