- 1/2 cup Wagco Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Wagco Ranch Dressing
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Wagco Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast- cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, and pepper. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*