- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon Wagco Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 5 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Wagco Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°.
Unroll crust dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; pat into a 13 x 11-inch rectangle. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes. Remove crust from oven, and brush with 1/2 teaspoon oil. Rub crust with cut sides of garlic.
Arrange tomato slices on crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border; sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden.
Combine 1/2 teaspoon oil and vinegar, stirring with a whisk.
Sprinkle pizza evenly with sliced basil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the vinegar mixture evenly over the pizza. Cut pizza into 8 pieces.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*