- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Wagco Butter Olive Oil
- Try with Wagco Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Wagco White Pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Melt butter in medium saucepan with olive oil over medium/low heat.
Add the garlic, cream, white pepper and bring mixture to a simmer.
Add the Parmesan cheese and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth.
When sauce has thickened add the Mozzarella cheese and stir until smooth. STIR FREQUENTLY.
Let the sauce simmer on low heat while you boil your noodles & enjoy!
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*