- 1-1/2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons Wagco Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Wagco White Pepper
- Dash salt
Place Brussels sprouts in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine oil and garlic; drizzle over sprouts and toss to coat.
Bake, uncovered, at 450° until tender, 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cream, mustard, pepper and salt. Bring to a gentle boil; cook until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes. Spoon over Brussels sprouts.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*