- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Wagco Brew Pub Garlic Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound fresh jalapenos, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- Homemade Ranch
- 2 tablespoons of Wagco Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
In a large bowl, combine the cheeses, bacon and seasonings; mix well. Spoon about 2 tablespoonfuls into each pepper half. Roll in bread crumbs.
Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15 minutes for spicy flavor, 25 minutes for medium and 35 minutes for mild.
Serve with homemade ranch.
- To make the ranch combine the ingredients and refrigerate for about 2 hours before using.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*