- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Wagco Favalosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Wagco Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Oregano
- 1 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Wagco Anithos Dill Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoons Wagco Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1-2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoons Fresh Dill diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves finely diced
- 1 cucumber grated and squeezed to drain
- 3 Tomatoes diced
- 2 Cucumber peeled and diced
- 1/4 Red Onion diced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Italian Parsley diced
- 1 Tablespoon Wagco Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Feta Cheese
- 4-6 Greek Pita Breads Naan bread, or Flatbread
Place chicken, yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oregano in bag and let marinate at least 30 minutes, preferably 2-4 hours. [The ideal time is 24 hours.]
To make sauce, stir together yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, dill, and garlic. Stir in grated cucumber and taste for seasonings. Squeeze the cucumber to remove excess water before adding to rest of ingredients.
To make Greek salad, place tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper in bowl. Stir to coat. Season to taste.
Heat skillet to medium high heat. Sprinkle with oil. Add chicken and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked and golden brown.
Place chicken in pita bread. You can warm the pita bread to make it pliable. Top with sauce and Greek salad. Add additional feta, if desired.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*