- 1 1/2 cups of diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups of corn
- 1 1/2 cups of diced zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups of diced yellow squash
- 1 cup of chopped yellow onion
- 1cup of diced red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Wagco Baklouti Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Wagco Butter Olive Oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder , divided
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup canned black beans , drained, rinsed and warmed
- 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Corn or flour tortillas for serving
- Queso fresco , for serving (optional)
- Sour cream and Mexican hot sauce for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place tomatoes, corn, zucchini, squash, onion and bell pepper in a mound on a large baking sheet. In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, cumin, 1/2 tsp chili powder and salt and pepper. Drizzle oil mixture over veggies on baking dish, then toss to evenly coat and spread veggies into an even layer. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes, then remove from oven and toss and return to oven to roast 10 minutes longer.
Near the end of veggies roasting, toss warmed black beans with salt and remaining 1/2 tsp chili powder. Once veggies are done roasting, add black beans along with chopped cilantro and drizzle lime juice over top and toss. Serve warm over tortillas.
Top with Queso Fresco, sour cream and hot sauce if desired.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*