- 2 (5 oz) cans of Tuna, drained
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 Tbsp celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 heaping cups leafy green lettuce
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 4 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 Tbsp Wagco Jalapeno Balsamic
In a medium bowl, mash together tuna and avocado, and balsamic until combined. Add in the rest of the ingredients through the salt and pepper, mixing well.
To assemble, top each tortilla with a ½ cup leafy greens, ¼ cup matchstick carrots and divide the tuna mixture evenly among the wraps. Tightly roll up the tortilla, slice and enjoy!
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*