- 1- pound salmon fillet cut into 2-3 fillets
- 1 bunch asparagus trimmed
- 2 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 tablespoon Wagco Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Heat butter and olive oil in a large pan. Wait until the pan is hot and the butter has fully melted. Add the salmon and asparagus, season with salt and pepper , and cook for about 3-4 minutes on one side.
Flip and cook for about 3-4 minutes on the other side. Add the garlic and cook for just 1-2 minutes or until it begins to brown. Turn off the heat.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*