- 2 (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Wagco Jalapeno Balsamic
- 1 cup shredded chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2/3 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
Set your cream cheese out onto your counter 30 minutes at least prior to preparing the dip.
Preheat your oven to 350°.
In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer to blend the cream cheese, dressing, balsamic and hot sauce together. Use a spatula and fold the chicken and blue cheese crumbles.
Spread the mixture into a 1.5 quart baking dish, top with the Monterey Jack cheese and extra blue cheese crumbles before baking on the middle rack of your preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Enjoy with your choice of dippers.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*