- 3 avocados
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Wagco Jalapeno Balsamic
Cut avocados in half, remove the seeds and scrape them out into a bowl. Smash with a potato masher or a fork [leave some chunks.]
Chop onion and add it to the bowl.
Remove seeds from jalapeños. Chop jalapeños finely.
Cut the tomato in half parallel with the top and remove seeds. Dice your tomatoes. Add chopped tomatoes to your bowl.
Press garlic than finely chop your cilantro and add it to the bowl.
Add cumin, freshly ground black pepper, kosher salt, balsamic, and lime juice.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just a reference.*