- 3 tablespoon Wagco Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey (we sell local honey at our store)
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup Wagco Wild Anithos Dill Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
Whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper until completely blended.
Add oil in a slow steady stream, whisking continuously until thick and creamy. Add dill and stir well.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*