- 2 lbs. fresh salmon filet skin removed
- 2 ½ tbsps. Wagco Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps. Wagco Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsps. freshly grated ginger root
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- freshly ground black pepper
- sea salt
Preheat oven to 400°. Coat bottom of a 9×13 glass or ceramic baking dish with 1 tbsp. Blood Orange olive oil. Place salmon in baking dish and rub the remaining olive oil onto the salmon to coat. Rub the Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar into the salmon.
Sprinkle with grated ginger, garlic and crushed black pepper.
Bake approximately 20 minutes until just flaky. Serve with sea salt to taste.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*