- 1.5 pounds skinless chicken breast cut into small chunks
- 1/4 cup Wagco Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsps of honey (we sell local honey at our store)
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tsp Wagco Organic Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 10 oz asparagus, stalks end trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
To make your sauce whisk together balsamic, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. (Set aside.)
Once skillet is hot, add coconut oil to coat the pan. Toss in all vegetables. Let the veggies cook for about 5 minutes until the onions are soft, mushrooms begin to brown, and the rest is still crispy.
Toss in the chicken pieces and cook for 8-10 minutes until the chicken is tender. Once chicken is tender toss the sauce into the pan to coat the veggies and chicken.
Serve hot over rice.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*