- 3 cups mixed green salad
- 1/2 strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1/4 cup blackberries, cleaned
- 2 tbsps slivered almounds
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 3 tbsps Wagco Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsps Wagco Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- pinch of salt and pepper
Divide greens into two bowls.
Top the greens with berries, almonds, tomato, and carrot.
In a small glass jar with a fitted lid, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper.
Give jar a good shake until all the vinaigrette is well emulsified.
Pour vinaigrette over salad.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is used as a reference.*