- 1 glass bottle with cap or cork
- 1 handful of tabasco or your choice of peppers
- Wagco Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed (optional)
In a non-reactive pot bring enough vinegar to fill your bottle to a simmer, being careful not to boil.
While vinegar is heating, set aside enough peppers to fill the bottle. You may remove the stems if you prefer, but its not necessary.
Using a knife, make a small slit in each of the peppers. This slit allows the vinegar to more easily penetrate the peppers and soak up its goodness.
Stuff all of the peppers into the empty glass bottle. If using the garlic and peppercorns, smash the garlic cloves and add those along with the peppercorns.
Fill the bottle with the heated vinegar.
When the vinegar gets low top it off with more. Pepper sauce will last indefinitely.
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*