- 2 tbsp Wagco Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps Wagco Butter Olive Oil
- 4-5 large garlic cloves, minced (or 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic)
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp prawns, shelled with tails on or off
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or broth
- 1/2 tsp Wagco Organic Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Heat Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and 1 1/2 tbsps of Butter Olive Oil in a large pan or skillet. Add garlic and saute until fragrant(about 30 seconds – 1 minute). Then add the shrimp, season with salt and pepper to taste and saute for 1-2 minutes on one side (until just beginning to turn pink), then flip.
Pour in wine (or broth), add red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer for 1-2 minutes or until wine reduces by about half and the shrimp is cooked through (dont over cook your shrimp).
Stir in the remaining butter olive oil, lemon juice and parsley and take off heat immediately.
Serve over rice, pasta, garlic bread or steamed veggies.
*Recipe may not exactly like the picture, picture is just used as a reference.*