- 3 tbsps Wagco Lemon Olive Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsps freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsps fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps Wagco Sweet Smoked Paprika
- 2 tbsps Wagco Harissa Spice
- 1 tbsp salt and pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2″ cubes
- 3/4 plain Greek yogurt
For the marinade, combine Lemon Olive Oil, garlic, lime juice, rosemary, paprika, harissa, salt and pepper in a zip lock bag. Seal and mix the ingredients together.
Add the cubed chicken. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours and up to 6 hours.
Pour chicken and marinade into a saucepan and cook on medium until chicken temperature is 165*, about 8-10 minutes.
Take off heat and serve over rice or roasted veggies. Enjoy!
*Recipe may not look exactly like the picture, picture is used as a reference.*