- 18 ounces of white chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract
- 1 tsp Wagco Cara-Cara Orange/Vanilla Balsamic
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candies
Line a 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving 2 inches hanging over each side of the baking sheet. In a double boiler place white chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Melt over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add the peppermint extract, Vanilla Balsamic and 1/2 a cup of the crushed candies. Pour the mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining candies over the top. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight. Cut into squares and enjoy!
*Picture is just for a reference, Recipe may not look exactly like this!*