- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Wagco Chiquitita EVOO
- 1 teaspoon Wagco Smoked Sweet Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Wagco Brewpub Garlic Fries Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cups cooked spinach, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with olive.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, fries seasoning to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan, spinach, garlic and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (depends on thickness of chicken breast
*Thank You to Angela Worden for this amazing recipe.*