- 2 lbs whole carrots
- 2 tbsp Wagco Wild Anithos Dill Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Clean and remove the tops off of the carrots.
- Place the carrots on a greased baking sheet. Pour the Dill Olive Oil over the carrots. Make sure they are evenly covered in the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the carrots for 20 mins. Turn the carrots over and pour more Dill Olive Oil on the backside. Season with salt and pepper and roast for an additional 20 mins.
- Remove from oven and season with the chopped dill.
*Picture is just for a reference, Recipe may not look exactly like this!*