- 1 peach
- Wagco Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup of whole milk
- 3/4 cup of cream
- 1/2 cup of honey (we have local honey at our store)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Wagco Peach Balsamic Vinegar (also try with Wagco Tangerine Balsamic)
- 1 cup of rock salt
- While your grill is heating, slice peach in half and brush the halves with Wagco Blood Orange Olive Oil. Grill the halves face down until it is tender.
- In a mixing cup/bowl add milk, cream, honey, vanilla, and salt; stir until it is well blended.
- Add the mixture into a small zip up bag. With a large zip up bag fill the bag halfway with ice and the rock salt. Place the small bag inside the large bag. Make sure both bags are sealed tightly and begin to shake the bag for 5 minutes or until the ice cream has formed.
- In a glass serve the ice cream with the grilled peach on the side. Drizzle the Wagco Peach Balsamic over the top of the peach and ice cream.
*Picture is just for a reference, Recipe may not look exactly like this!*