- 1 1/2 cups of peach yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups halved strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups halved peeled peaches
- 2 tbsp of Wagco Strawberry Balsamic (Also try with Wagco Blueberry, Black Cherry, Peach, or Dark Chocolate Balsamic.)
- 1 tsp of honey + extra for topping (we have local honey at our store.)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Toss the chopped strawberries and peaches in a large bowl with the Strawberry Balsamic, vanilla, and honey. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and arrange the fruit so they are facing down. Roast fruit in the oven for 5-10 mins or until the liquid has thickened.
- To assemble the parfait, layer the fruit first then the yogurt and repeat till glass is full. Top off with granola and honey.
*Picture is just for a reference, Recipe may not look exactly like this!*