- 1 smoked ham
- 1/3 cup of honey (We have local honey at our store)
- 2 tbsps of Wagco Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- A pinch of cayenne
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Using a knife slice the ham 1/2 inch thick slices only cutting halfway through.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, Pineapple Balsamic Vinegar, and cayenne. Brush over the ham, but leave some extras for later.
- Bake the ham 1 1/2 hours then remove it from the oven. Pour the remaining glaze over the top, so that is fills the slices. Return the ham to the oven for another half hour. Let the ham cool on your counter for 15 minutes before you start to serve.
*Picture is just for a reference, Recipe may not look exactly like this!*
Thank you to www.theendlessmeal.com for the idea of this meal.